Is it ok to invite ex to wedding?

Lindah

will you feel weird? i will feel weird but i have many common friends with him, so if dont invite him tongues may wag on the dinner table also.

Kailing

i will feel weird. if we are still friends it's ok. otherwise maybe i wont, even if i invite the other friends in our common social circle.

venuspeh

hmm... see how close u and ur ex after breakup.. but mostly i wont (though they are still my friends).. cos kind of weird.. unless gt things to talk.. LOL

Alp

Lol, my wtb started the invitation list last week, we were outside sitting at a coffee house and all was in peace when she mentioned inviting her ex! And that guy still likes her! I jumped! Lol I asked her is this your alone wedding? Haha.

Lindah

hi alp, haha that sounds interesting. wonder if you are preparing 'special treatment' for her ex haha. from a guy's perspective, would you want her to invite her ex? since they are still friends but he still likes her as you said?

rain.bow

Even if my HTB don't mind, I dont think I will.. still feel very awkward... especially with other friends and family..

Enigma1612

If the relationship w the past has already been buried and both have moved o n then the friendship .. y not. but if neither has moved on.. then no pt

nessa

only if your friendship with them is settled. most ended relationships still have some form of lingering feelings

twinklebell

It depends on you ex. If he/she is realy gonna mad for you then no need to invite he/her in your wedding. If he/she still your good friend then no problem to invite he/she in wedding.

kpi

Still remember in the past, my ex gf forced me to attend her ex wedding, it was so embarrassing for 3 of us and I broke up with my ex within 1 month.
trust me it is not going to be a happy wedding if 3 person kept staring at each other during the wedding.

Mike1982

won't want to get into such sticky situation, if it's me..
rather having such awkard moment, best is don't invite.

bighearts

if things between you and your ex are settled and you still remain good friends (clearly with no special feelings anymore), i think it's okay to invite him. but! that is if it's okay for your husband too. :)