My Dream Wedding

KnGp

hi on average how long does MDW take from photoshoot to selecting photos and receiving the album?
thanks!

PS to select photos about 2 weeks. Some editing will be done to the photos.
Photoshoot to collect album.. I was told 4 months. Album's made in hong kong.. I guess that's y so long? Haha

meilingg

I finally changed the AD fitting date to 2 months before AD, instead of 1 month...
And i heard from them that we can collect the soft copies first... just arrange with the coordinator... Yawen asked me to contact Rachel before I wanna go down and collect it... normally it takes 2 months after photo selection...

KnGp

I finally changed the AD fitting date to 2 months before AD, instead of 1 month...
And i heard from them that we can collect the soft copies first... just arrange with the coordinator... Yawen asked me to contact Rachel before I wanna go down and collect it... normally it takes 2 months after photo selection...

2 months aft selection is for the soft or hard copy??

ferriswheel

gals, just curious, how soon will the BS call you up after you have paid the deposit?

MDW said 7-10days after will call but it's been nearly a month and they have not called. Asked the coordinator to return call and she nvr do so...

KnGp

gals, just curious, how soon will the BS call you up after you have paid the deposit?

MDW said 7-10days after will call but it's been nearly a month and they have not called. Asked the coordinator to return call and she nvr do so...

When's ur AD?? Maybe the return call msg was missed?

meilingg

ya. maybe the msg was not being pass to her.

When i paid the deposit, they called me when my ROM date was nearer, for gown fitting...

ferriswheel

AD is in Nov 12.

Called the lady yesterday and she claimed msg to return call was not passed to her.

Anyway, what's next after this? I heard there is some interview?

KnGp

AD is in Nov 12.

Called the lady yesterday and she claimed msg to return call was not passed to her.

Anyway, what's next after this? I heard there is some interview?

Hope u r not affected by this.. =] personal exp has been superb so far..
Depending on whether u r going for PS first or ROM fitting first i suppose..
Interview should be fitting for PS/ROM.. Choosing of hairstyles.. Makeup preference.. PS location? PS Styles.. That's for me..