Seletar Broadway

mousedaez

went to their roadshow at suntec last weekend..
didnt sign up coz e sales person was super pushy...
i asked wat package she has, she told me its e same as other bridal shop, e only difference is e MTM gown..
rest of e time, just keep asking me to sign.. didnt even bother to tell me more abt them...

when i said i wanna think abt it.. she said.. aiya dunno y u all like to think so much..

zzzz.. :glare:

meetfocker

I went to the roadshow too, but the sales person is quite nice and ain't that pushy... though i din sign up... dun wanna make an impulse buy

insomnia12

How's your experience for those that have signed up with them? My gf has signed up to the package as well. Probably will only take the photoshoot around may-jul 2012.

blinkypink

hello all BTB, i have also signed up with them without doing any research.... the lady was okay and I'm going to choose my gowns in Dec'2011.. .shall update you gals again....

my package has 2 MTM gowns too but now, I still dunno what designs I want.... anybody has experience on MTM gowns?

thanks in advance! :D

LittleRedPearl

I went to their roadshow in suntec and signed up quite hastily without shopping around..
Any idea how are the gowns like? Service good?

insomnia12

hi btw did ur package includes mtm gown? probably if the selection not many then got to mtm already. i heard guys jacket also not much choice right?

blinkypink

Yup, mine comes with mtm.. But quite a chore to find the designs I want from mag/ Internet... Haha... Erm, haven't look at the guys jackets yet thou.. Lol

Mnk

Hi all, thanks for sharing your views. we've just signed up wtih SB. Seems like quite good package at road show, but havn't gone for our first appt yet. Will do so in January, and can update you all how it goes. :) Best wishes all BTB!