any good wedding live band + emcees to recommend

Matt84

Recently, i hired an emcee from this place called Voices For Hire. They're not bad, you know.

Pretty good! Bilingual and very professional and quite within budget like $700 to $1000, still can negotiate, I think. Their emcees are trained by Joe Augustin...

MerryBees

Hi, do check out our website at www.Merry-Bees.com and all our wedding gigs updates at www.facebook.com/MerryBeesMusic.

Our services include : * Live Band * Emcees * Strings * Harpist * Sound System * Lighting * DJ *

2 lead vocals serenading your guests throughout the night is our key selling point and we offer them at highly competitive rates :). Our aim is simple: to bring fun, laughter and romance to our wedding couples and guests with the magic of live music!

Cheers :)

fluffylove

I just had White Ribbon on my wedding and they are superb. For Ruth as my singer and emcee, I received so many compliments asking about my live band and felt really great that all my guest enjoy it. Ruth has a soothing yet powerful voice and her ability to be the lead singer and double up as emcee is just too amazing! Even the coordinating process with Ashton was great! From the first moment I ask for quotes Ashton was patient and creative, giving ideas and solutions to me a bride who had limited time left to plan but yet wanted a beautiful wedding like the rest of us. I gave a request of songs and Ashton and Ruth both completed it perfect. Especially I have to bring up, Ruth sang my special tribute song to my mother '世上只有妈妈好' super amazingly. Thank you White Ribbon, Ruth and Ashton for completing my beautiful wedding:)

galaxy

hello. would mind sharing how much you gave to the band for your wedding? i want to get white ribbon too since i really heard good reviews from them. :)

ks8

You can try Wendy Uwenn Ong, she's a freelance but pretty good as she performed in well reputable local hotel before. You can email her at Uwenn@live.com.sg and view her performances in YouTube.

soniafoo

Hey ladies, I think Sylvia is really good. As mentioned by jwjw, if you have ever attended a wedding emcee by her you will be shock at how enjoyable a wedding can be. She doesn't advertise anywhere and she works purely via word of mouth and yet she is so fully booked up. not commercialized and yet super good service. Check her out. www.emceesylvia.com

Xy1988

hi! Congratulations on your big day!

Me and hubby recently tied the knot!

After a lot of research and info from friends, we decided to engage the wedding serenata, we got a 3 piece band and an emcee. One of the best decisions we made, the night was liven up, smooth from start to end because of the emcee and very professional and entertaining. Our guest loved them! Highly recommend you check them out!

Hope it helps!

Xy1988

Bluebliss are you trying to tarnish their reputation? They are nothing of the sort you have mentioned.

Hubby and me engaged them first hand experience was nothing like what you describe. We were more than pleased with their services. My friends that have used their services also disagree with your post. I'm wondering did you really engaged them?