Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding?

xiaomaymay

hi gerald.. mind to share your package with me? thanks.. my email is may.seah@hotmail.com

hello all..

i was sharing my BS hunting trip for korea pre-wedding on the other threat but since i did mention stage so i tot i would share here too.. hope it helps for those who considering them. i won't say they are perfect but to me at least it is satisfactory.

i guess we dun have many choices for bridal shop in singapore that have korea pre-wedding. so we visited ztage also which a lot of people has been discussing. we visited their office in payalebar square last weekend. i repeat again.. it is office... not the usual bridal shop... hahaha.. but ya at least they have office. not like the previous two.

the salesperson has showed us a lot of studio samples to choose from. our discussion has been long almost 3hrs as we asked a lot of questions.. there is few studio sample that we quite like. but when it come to pricing we realised that they are slightly higher. but one good thing is they were having promotion. with around the same price which is almost 4k we can get our photoshoot plus 4 nights of accommodation too. but of course we did bargain and bargain. we realised that ztage is much more flexible in customise the package and easier to communicate too compare to ido. the item include in the package is more interesting also which we din find in other BS. and of course we did ask for more... more freebies more discount.... haha very thick skin but it is a must!! but we actually know that the price we asked was too low but still we manage to get a middle price from what they propose. to make our package more worthwhile... we manage to include free gifts in our package.

however! their payment scheme is full payment before depart. actually thats what most of the people worried. thats why we din sign on our first visit. so we decided to go back and do more research about them.

just after i visit stage, i was sharing about my BS hunting journey with my friend who live in HK. and i was mentioning ztage to him. to my surprise, my friend said that Ztage is very popular in HK. and my friend has visited them in hk as well. from his description, it sounds really different from what we saw in their office in singapore. He was saying that their office in hk is really nice and glamour which seems like they have been doing quite well in HK. so we are thinking HK people in our impression is even more picky than us singaporean. so if they are able to convince hongkong people perhaps they are really good.

for people who do not feel secure, they are actually an iso certified singapore company from what we know from the salesperson. but another thing is their gown for AD is really not much compare to the normal bridal shop. so we did question the salesperson about that. but she was saying that they just started their AD gown rental not long ago hence what we saw is just the first batch of the gown. which mean they are actually expanding their business if we think from the business point of view. but my BTB said that in that case they are unlikely to run away because they just started.. hahaha...

so me n my BTB has come to a conclusion that we would most likely choose stage and we have make appt with them for the signing of the contract actually.. because for korea pre-wedding there is really not many choices in sg but for us the package that ztage offer is more comprehensive, more flexible and more free gifts.. and they are less likely to run away..hahaha...
well.. forgot to mention.. their salesperson is quite friendly and not as pushy as ido.. and the salesperson did suggest us a lot of things for our wedding prep and tips to save money haha.. so we were actually quite like the service which is a little bit beyond what a normal salesperson would do. which we think is a good point!

anyway.. hope my little long sharing helps.

Ger Ho

jackietoh

hi all,

im a BTB who is a super K lover wish to have a super K wedding. We have done some research just like many others do. we have visited agent or bridal shop for korea pre-wedding as well as actual day. there is few bridal shop or agent that i have found like louvre, Ztage, Z wedding etc.

Ztage has the immediate response and i immediately make an appointment with them. Louvre only reply few days later and to be honest i had a hard time in fixing appointment with them.
but well well..

so we first went to Ztage and found out about their korea pre-wedding package which is quite attractive as they have everything (accommodation, indoor + outdoor , mv etc) included at reasonable price. what i need to worry is just my air ticket. they have plenty of studio to be chosen from as well but the wedding consultant was quite patient in assisting us in choosing the studio. most importantly she is not pushy at all, from what we feel is she only recommend based on our preferences and from her experience which we feel she is really sincere in helping us unlike the usual salesperson which is very pushy and scary. as i prefer everything to be done at one vendor, so i did ask them for their actual day package as well. what i like is they have this ALL IN ONE aka Bao gar liao package which include almost everything (gowns, make up, photo+ video, car decor). price is similar to market price as well. and we will have further discount if we take up their pre-wedding.

to my surprise, they do have korean style for actual day as well! from gown to make up to photo and video!!! the wedding consultant did show me the sample of korean gown , make up and photography + videography. everything really look so different! everything just look so natural and warm! to be honest i was really excited and thought i can really fulfil my wish of K wedding!! but after that we found out that price will be more expensive if we choose everything in korean style. so we actually did not sign up in the first place although we really like what ZTAGE provide from pre-wedding to actual day.

we finally managed to fix an appointment with louvre. the bridal shop really look great! so we started with our korea pre wedding. but actually i have found one studio that i really like at ZTAGE which louvre don't have. i was trying to explain what kind of style i looking for to the salesperson, but still i can't find a studio that i really like so much. for the pricing, it is quite similar however louvre does not provide as many accommodation as ztage. as for their actual day, they do have the bao gar liao package as well but they do not have korean photo and videography. price is similar to ZTAGE. however, although louvre is a big bridal shop but the choice of korean style gown is limited and there is amount we need to top up if we would like choose korean style gown. as for ZTAGE we do not have to top up but they do not have many choices for korean style gown yet. as per the wedding consultant they are still bringing more and she did show us what their client wear for their pre-wedding as well and we are quite look forward to see the real gown!

as our wedding is only in 2017, we believe by then both will have more choices of korean style gown. but problem is no one like to top up! lol! furthermore, the studio i preferred only ZTAGE have. and to fulfil my wish of K-wedding from gown to make up to photo + video! thus, we have decided to pin our package with Ztage! although it is more pricey but wedding is once in a life time and i really do not want to regret for that :)

sstella

Hi jackietoh, I am interested about Ztage. I read that you confirmed your package without seeing the Korea gowns in Singapore yet.
I feel it is a big big risk, because we won't know if the gowns will really be coming into Singapore and the same as the pictures shown right?
Even if they are the same, how would we know the dress can fit us without trying?
I will be very worried if I didn't the actual gowns before I commit...

I don't mind to take a look at Ztage first and wait till their dresses are in before I will decide to confirm with them.
Can you share the package you paid to stelllaaa024@outlook.com?
Thanks for sharing.

sstella

Hi leemw, Can you share your notes with me? stelllaaa024@outlook.com
I also feel their location is way too far for me as I live in North area. It will be very troublesome since we need to make numerous trips to the studio to settle our wedding stuffs.
This is one of my concern.

We visited Ztage before, but we did not sign up with them eventually on the reasons below:

(1) Their payment terms are too risky
They demand full payment before photo shoot. Do you think is reasonable?

(2) Their gowns are super limited
Although they give 1 free dress, their dresses are miserable. It's as good as no freebie.

(3) Their place is very inaccessible
We had a hard time locating them and don't find it convenient. We prefer their previous location in Outram centralized area.

(4) Very Pushy
The sales person is very Pushy and we are scared off.

I ended up signing another agent with more attractive price. If anyone needs my compare notes, you can let me know.
This is just my personal sharing, and hope it helps. :)

We

phoebee

Finally we got back from our photoshoot few weeks ago! Went there after new year and V.day celebration! We get our decision for ztagewedding for our pre wedding photoshoot! We are actually considering LB and ZW because both are dealing with korea pre wedding and i personally love korean style makeup, gown and photography studio hence my fiancee and I been checking out review everywhere and meet them up. Overall, our both experience is good however the comfortably of the sales person is what we want and a reasonable price. We opt for something european style yet a little elegant fun studio. Because we do not have very flowery photography so our coordinator Eileen shown us some studio based on our preference. Previously we saw bad review about ZW before meeting or doing research about them but we are not affected at all because we know human always see the bad side rather than good side and most importantly is ourselves that see and meet them up personally to experience ourselves.

This february photoshoot is a good one! Though its cold like down to -3 degree but the out-going yet friendly ZW korea team warms us up during the photoshoot! We went to their bridal shop and had fitting, of course we had done our homework before going! Their gown is really very beautiful and full range of gowns for us to choose! For their makeup salon is pretty cool as well, i saved some hairstyle and makeup i want and asked for their stylist for advice/opinion, they are so nice to give suggestions! For our studio, we had a great fun playing and posing seriously and casually! We don't need to worry about transportation or accommodation because is all given except we didn't extend any further because we went Busan after that! This february is really a good month for us especially shooting under a good and professional team! Wedding photoshoot is one in a life time thing hence we are really glad we had enjoyed! Can't wait for the photos to be out!

evan123

Hi sstella,

I agree with you that wedding gowns are the most important. The choices are extremely limited in Ztage,
only 1 short row of wedding gowns displayed in their office and the gowns looked like very used gowns.
Wonder if the gowns are abandoned from Korea studios and they recycled here for us?

Although their service is rather friendly, I didn't go with Ztage in the end, because of the risky payment terms to make us pay full before we receive anything.

Hi jackietoh, I am interested about Ztage. I read that you confirmed your package without seeing the Korea gowns in Singapore yet.
I feel it is a big big risk, because we won't know if the gowns will really be coming into Singapore and the same as the pictures shown right?
Even if they are the same, how would we know the dress can fit us without trying?

I don't mind to take a look at Ztage first and wait till their dresses are in before I will decide to confirm with them.
Thanks for sharing.

jackietoh

Hi Stella,

i have friend who went to big bridal shop and pay a deposit for the bridal gown package, but in the end my friend did not find any gown which she like from the bridal shop. my friend actually forego the deposit and still worrying about finding her right gown at the moment. so since i found the gown i like in ZTAGE and some more my wedding day is still quite long to go. thats why I'm comfortable to sign up with them.

in fact, I have seen their gowns physically, not only from the picture. their gown is really in high quality and new. actually and sadly , most of the bridal shop will not allow us to try the gown before we sign up their package. I have seen stage posting their gown on their fb quite frequently these days and also my wedding day date is still far far away. Hence, I'm not really worry. Im more looking forward to my korea pre-wedding later this year.

Since i pin my pre-wedding with them thats why i also pin my AD with them and they have korean to help on my AD which not many other have. I personally like their bao ga liao service and my experience with them so far is great. so anyway choice of bridal shop is very subjective and this is jus my personal thoughts

Thanks for sharing.

Haruko

The choice of the gowns look limited to choose from. Has anyone signed up with gown of choice? How would we know if they are really from Korea?

caaandice

Jackietoh: Can I know your package? How much did you spent?

I was being quoted almost $10,000 for photo shoot and actual day still excluding our own air-tickets. If I want Korea photographer, I still need to top up $1,500 and top up the air-tickets and accommodation for the Korean photographer which can easily cost me another bomb. Their prices are way too exaggerating!!! They seem to make lots of money from us with the same studios other agents could also offer. :(

jackietoh

Hi all BTB HTB who is interested with ztagewedding

seems like a lot of people is interested in my AD package with Ztage. My total package price is definitely not that exaggerating. my pre wedding is actually less than 4k. i have check the market price, the cost for korea pre-wedding can be up to 5k but mine is still far from there. for people who is looking for korea pre wedding they should have their budget in mine as it will definitely more expensive than local shoot. perhaps the total package price is much more depends on which studio you choose. for my ad package is actually more customised kind perhaps thats why my package price is far from exaggerating. thats also what i like about stage as they are very flexible in customising the package for us.In fact i do not feel stage is more expensive, the price is almost the same as other agent but they are giving more items. also, I'm most comfortable with their service as other that i went to is quite pushy!!!

kelly75

Hi all,

i would like to share my experience with Ztage. I have just signed up with them yesterday. I look for them because they seems to be one of the expert in korea pre-wedding. i actually only enquire with them yesterday and got the appointment on the same day. i guess because their response is really prompt. Im quite lucky that they are having expo special this weekend and i manage to grab the early bird promotion! so i would say i grabbed a really good deal from them. anyone who is interested in their korea pre-wedding can pm me for details. i would be more than happy to share :)