Recommendation for wedding banquet?

tracylim

I have tried Sheraton's international buffet dinner before and their food is good! Their creamy pasta is veryy nice along with their seafood and smoked salmon. Not sure if they do it for weddings though.

Tenshi

Hi calu you can try poney jade.

janice84 if you want to keep your budget at that price and still wanted to hold in the hotel then I would recommend you to do wedding lunch instead. Basically the package will be cheaper and at the same time there will be less alcohol cosumption.

jet232

hi all,

for those who are reading for hotel re! reviews for their upcoming wedding show in april..
hotel Re! is a boutique hotel with retro theme...

i have wedding package to let go at hotel Re!
due to my husband's overseas posting.. i have to let go of the package..

the package is transferable to those who intend to have a wedding on 2011 or 2012.. and the deposit is nego than to sign up with hotel and pay full price..

for 2011.. only limited dates left so pls let me know which date you're looking for.
for 2012.. i suppose most of the dates should be available.. pls let me know as well so that i can check..

my package is very comprehensive and had alot of free perks e.g. free nite stay on top of bridal suite stay, free flow beer, free 1 bottle wine per table..

for further details, pls email me - eileen.tan88@ymail.com or contact me 9819 4655

thank you for looking...

beerish

Wow.. Im glad i signed up with this forum.. Lots of price list and good recommendations for the lost ones. Thanks! :)

tracylim

Hi kallstrom, for hotels normally 8-10 course dinner at $900+ per table. The number of dishes really depends on which hotel you choose, for expensive hotels they may only have 8 course dishes at $900+.

skieoxy

Hi all,

I'm looking for banquet on $800 - $900 nett max for per table for nov 2012. Any recommendation??

rainbow

hey skleoxy, some you can consider are Changi Village Hotel, Concorde Hotel, Copthorne Kings Hotel, Furama Riverfront Hotel, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Holiday Inn Atrium, Hotel Re! and Novotel Hotel. Can see the pricelists from here, the wedding Banquet price list. quite a few can suit your budget. :)

skieoxy

Hi rainbow,

Thanks for your help =P.... i actually like Grand Copthorne Waterfront but its way beyond my budget. Its 1045nett per table =( sobx otherwise everything looks good =)

Aquila

Hi kallstrom, for hotels normally 8-10 course dinner at $900+ per table. The number of dishes really depends on which hotel you choose, for expensive hotels they may only have 8 course dishes at $900+.

Hi, need help on which hotels are having $900++ per table for 2012
Because those that i have enquired are all at least >$1088++ and above.
And some only offer 8course with that price.

amford

hello to all! with regards to the wedding package, if i would like to engage live preformance, like singing. Able to assist with the price on contact if possible. looking in the coming sept 2011.

Thanks in advance

foojane

Grand Park City Hall

Grand Park City Hall is the most value for money!! 738 nett per table. and the food is really not bad leh! i went for a wedding there recently.. and the food portions are HUGE!! :)

Great information! Thanks!:)

serenexueni

Hello anybody here has booked with sentosa sapphire pavilion? Would like to know more about holding weddings there and would be gratefeul if anyone has pictures to share! :)

Tenshi

hello to all! with regards to the wedding package, if i would like to engage live preformance, like singing. Able to assist with the price on contact if possible. looking in the coming sept 2011.

Thanks in advance

Hi amford you might like to try Little Dream. just went for a wedding show last weekend and they were there. Their price is like 2 piece is $800, 2 piece is $1200 ... just add another $400 for additional piece. I was told that you might even need to pay additional for sound system if the venue does not permit them to use the sound system or the system is not good enough. If you want piano you have to rent one if your venue does not have it. I have one more contacts but only got their number which I dun think i can put up here but they were groups of philipinos. Price wise I am not sure but heard that its below 1K. let me know if you would like to have their numbers too

Ken Peh

Hi Perfectpixie, may I enquire where did you get these quotations from? The reason being I'm holding my wedding next September in 2012. The price list I requested from these hotels are much higher than what you had mentioned here... About S$1,100 per table, even for Amara (S$1,070).

If you have the source of these price list, is it okay to publish it out? I believe we can use it to negotiate a better price with the hotels.