Cang Ai Wedding

yyyanlinggg

I just returned from my photoshoot in Kaohsiung and Kenting by Cangai in October. I would say their service is wonderful! My fiancé and I felt that the money is really well spent!

My coordinator in Singapore is Mia and I would say she is very friendly, patient and responsible. Having a good coordinator is what we definitely need since we are going to Taiwan for the shoot. Before our trip, she arranged for a meeting and went through the list of items that we should take note of. She even shared the places to visit in Kaohsiung and provided us with a long to-go-list. We were definitely impressed!

When we stepped into the outlet at Kaohsiung, they were already expecting us and are able to call us by our names. They showed us around (there are 4 levels!!) and introduced the various departments to us, which makes us feel really welcomed. Perhaps it’s due to their culture, they are really warm and nice people! My photographer is Lao K and my make-up artist is Mango. They are super experienced, passion about that they do and are always providing us with their most honest opinions and suggestions. During the selection of photos, they are not even pushy and did not hard-sell to us. We bought additional photos on our own accord because the photos are too beautiful!!

It was an awesome photoshoot experience with Cangai. I even told my fiancé that we should return 5 years later with our children.

glym1246

Hi Everyone, me & my HTB just signed up with them last week for their pre-wedding shoot & AD!

Why we choose Cang Ai is because both me & my HTB love their photos at first sight (初恋) & I love their gowns too as their gown is designed by their own designer! We'll be taking our photoshoot in Kaohsiung and Kenting next year.

Our coordinator is Vicky. We would say she's very friendly, patient (especially that I'm very picky and will ask alot of questions), responsible & detailed person. Another good thing & we like about them is that they have branches in SG & TW. We can just drop by their shop in Tanjong Pagar if we have any doubts and not by just emailing them as a form of communication. They're really able to cater to our needs as I think that we're quite a fussy client. Hehe :p

They have no hidden cost. Everything they will say very clearly to us before signing up.

Do drop me an email @ yml021212@yahoo.com.sg if you want to know more about our package details *^_^*

HURRY HURRY they're having 8th year anniversary (1+1) till......

cl516

Hi all , let us share our experience with Cang Ai with you guys.

Its a new year with new beginnings~ What better way to usher the year 2015 with such Joy and contentment with Cang Ai's fantastic service~ We don't know where to start showering the compliments and expressing our heart felt gratitude to the folks at Cang Ai Wedding SG & TW .

Let me start off to say their packages is really a bang for your bucks! Maybe i can give you a little insight on why i say so. From the start we've already had a very good experience with their sales team and even had a "god mother" during the process (P.S inside joke:)). Shortly after that we were introduced to our Singapore coordinator Vanessa colloquially known as "Sa Sa". She was detailed , attentive and painstakingly apprised us what to expect, prepare and do when we were in TW. In Taiwan, the service rendered and the experience we had was equal to that of Cang Ai SG and we even gained some Taiwanese friends along the way! Fast forward a few months when we've already had so much fun from the Taiwan experience and were over the moon when the final photographs were out.The Photographs are really great!:)

And now its time to choose the bride and grooms attire for the big day. Again we were impressed with their service as to be honest we were quite picky as we wanted to be sure the attire we choose was the one we really wanted for our big day. Vanessa again attended to us patiently and also lend her experience during the selection process. She had made such an experience a pleasant one to have.

Cang Ai Wedding is definitely highly recommended & they really deserve a Thumbs Up ! ;)

Cheers!
C + L

huixian89

Hii all.

Is there specific mua under cangai Which is good ?
I've took up the package in oct 2014. gng for photoshooting in kaohsiung in may this year.
My coordinator was asking me there's any specific mua that I want.
Any btb has any recomendation??

Can email me at hhuang.huixian@gmail.com
As I rarely login here

Thanks.

CangAiWedding

Happy New Year to all~ Thanks for being a part of CangAi Wedding!

Thank you for overwhelming response, our BUY 1 FREE 1* promotion will be extended! Share to your friends and join us now! Grab this great promotion right now!

Contact us @62208520 for more information and book an appointment now!

SnowyLui

I have memorable experience with Cangai and it was my first choice. Frankly I didn't regret at all choosing Cangai. Both SG (Hana) and TW (筱茹) coordinator is friendly and helpful at all times. We signed up promptly at a wedding fair located at Vivocity last April and went for photoshoot in December 2014. We kept changing dates to suit our itinearary but Hana was prompt to reply and adjust the dates for us. She is really attentive and easy to communicate with.

The whole photoshoot went very smoothly as my photographer 粘sir is very professional and took limited excellent shots (we don't have to smile too much till our mouth cramp though), his assistant 純芳 were very efficient and caring, I felt so loved like a sister taking care of me all the way during photoshoot. And of course not to forgot my favourite make up artist 水錦. She has magic hands to turn me into beautiful bride, natural make up and excellent hairdo. She is ever ready and was beside me all the times. Even though photoshooting day was tiring as we encountered bad weather (mild typhoon, drizzling, heavy rain) all the way, they are still smiling. Thumbs up to the crews and supportive husband. Thanks Cangai for the good times together.

SG-Taipei Cangai Branch
SG Coordinator : Hana 思韻
TW Coordinator : 筱茹
TW Make up Artist : 水錦
TW Photographer : 粘sir
TW Photographer Asst.: 純芳

MaximusCruiser

We signed up with Cang Ai for our Taipei shoot at an expo at Vivocity and later visited their Tanjong Pagar shop. Their gowns are indeed better... in quality, design and variety. You'll have to see it for yourself. Really... go try out their gowns personally ... we visited 4 shops.... theirs are really nicer.

What is best... they have 80% of the same gowns in their Taiwan shops so one advantage is that you can try out the gowns here then they will let their Taiwan shop know the type of gowns you like and they will be prepared for your selection. That way, it removes the uncertainty of having to go Taiwan for the Pre-Shoot and choose gowns just one day before.

One thing the shop has confirmed. If anyone wish to take up my package (heavily negotiated) under my name, it counts as a referral and both parties will get 5 extra photos! Ok... I know competition gives 6pix... but this is not about pictures... but about gowns, service and photography skills.

E-mail me (Don't use PM here as I don't check often) if you are interested in my package details at maximus@singnet.com.sg. Happy hunting!

I realise there are still a lot of interest in my package info and experience with Cangai, though the info is one year old now. If you are still interested... you can email me to find out. :)

SnowyLui

I have memorable experience with Cangai and it was my first choice. Frankly I didn't regret at all choosing Cangai. Both SG (Hana) and TW (筱茹) coordinator is friendly and helpful at all times. We signed up promptly at a wedding fair located at Vivocity last April and went for photoshoot in December 2014. We kept changing dates to suit our itinearary but Hana was prompt to reply and adjust the dates for us. She is really attentive and easy to communicate with.

The whole photoshoot went very smoothly as my photographer 粘sir is very professional and took limited excellent shots (we don't have to smile too much till our mouth cramp though), his assistant 純芳 were very efficient and caring, I felt so loved like a sister taking care of me all the way during photoshoot. And of course not to forgot my favourite make up artist 水錦. She has magic hands to turn me into beautiful bride, natural make up and excellent hairdo. She is ever ready and was beside me all the times. Even though photoshooting day was tiring as we encountered bad weather (mild typhoon, drizzling, heavy rain) all the way, they are still smiling. Thumbs up to the crews and supportive husband. Thanks Cangai for the good times together.

SG-Taipei Cangai Branch
SG Coordinator : Hana 思韻
TW Coordinator : 筱茹
TW Make up Artist : 水錦
TW Photographer : 粘sir
TW Photographer Asst.: 純芳

Forgot to mention: quote my name 雪恩 to get additional pictures :D cheers

SnowyLui

Remarks: quote my name 雪恩 to get the best deals as promised by my coordinator.. any enquiries can email me @ snowytraveller@gmail.com, would be happy to help and clarify the package I got from them :) cheers

I just got all my pictures from Cangai and I am so happy :D

Zobee22

I have signed up for their PS package with them this evening. Overall the feeling is good, no hard selling. I was served by Hana and Ally both are friendly and helpful, they are able to accommodate our simplicity. Thumb up to them.

Anyone want to know the detail of my package can email me (zobee_22@yahoo.com.sg) I will update a detail of how me and my HTB feel this time at the roadshow on my blog soon. By the way the road show is at vivo from 5-8 March at vivo..

sufong84

Cang Ai Bridal Package (Full)

After comparison, we (me & my HTB) finally signed up a full bridal package with Cang Ai at Vivo City roadshow during last Sunday, 08 Mar'15. I was serve by Vicky, she was a patient & helpful ladies. Importantly is given our budget, she able to match our demand & needs.

Anyone want to know the detail of my package, pls drop me an email to (su_fong84@hotmail.com). And you might stated my name - Su Fong, as referral to enjoy more peaks.

Congratulate & thanks a lot of all bride who beforehand share with me your bridal package ;)

jeanng

Hi all BTBs. I had my photoshoot at Kenting and Taipei in March 2015. Photos turns out to be really nice and we added 40 more on top of our given photos. Cost us about $1200. Have already deleted a lot of it. Too nice not to add on 40 extras. Haha!

Never regretted signing with Cang Ai as even until now, I've heard friends or friend of friend who regretted signing up with other Taiwan bridal shop, all giving negative feedback from their customer service to their photoshoot and their make up and hairstyle. Felt really fortunate I'm with Cang Ai. I really would like to recommend Cang Ai to all BTBs out there who are considering signing a package to have their photoshoot taken at Taiwan/Singapore. Do note that some photoshoot places require entrance fees of NT2500/NT3000. You will also have to pay for whole day transport of about NT5000 yourself to the driver if you're going to Kenting outdoor shoot.

Hana, my coordinator gave us a list of places to go and also hotel we can book near their boutique for both Taipei and Kaohsiung. Detailed explanation from touching down from airport to places of interest. Thankful for that!

Able to try their gowns in Singapore first before my photoshoot in Taiwan to have an idea of gown design/colour/cutting that suits me so I can save time over at Taiwan when selecting my gowns for photoshoot. Hana, has been really patient with me all this while and I really appreciate it.

Cang Ai's gowns were really pretty too. Wide selection especially at their Taipei branch.

The good things about Cang Ai:
Customer Service - Excellent. All were very friendly and patient throughout
No hard selling/pushy people at all
Professional
Excellent Photography skills
Have a boutique in Singapore - easier to communicate to my needs and queries

Overall, I had a very wonderful and memorable photoshoot experience with them.

Was served by Hana & Ally in Singapore.

Taipei photographer - Ah Xiang (Amos), assistant 纯芳
Coordinator - Penny
Makeup artist - Xu Qiong Wen

Kaohsiung photographer - Ken 哥, assistant 小冮
Coordinator - Ying Hua
Makeup artist - Ah May

Oh, and I took my actual day package with them as well! :)

CangAiWedding

I am going to Taiwan for photoshoot next month. Overall their service is not bad, all of them very friendly! So excited for my photoshoot!Hehe..

If anyone would like to know about my package, please feel free to drop me an email: wupinkpinkjasmine@gmail.com
And quote my name "Jasmine Wu" to get a better deals!

CangAiWedding

"Remarks: quote my name 雪恩 to get the best deals as promised by my coordinator.. any enquiries can email me @ snowytraveller@gmail.com, would be happy to help and clarify the package I got from them cheers

I just got all my pictures from Cangai and I am so happy "

Thank you Snowy Lui!

CangAiWedding

"After comparison, we (me & my HTB) finally signed up a full bridal package with Cang Ai at Vivo City roadshow during last Sunday, 08 Mar'15. I was serve by Vicky, she was a patient & helpful ladies. Importantly is given our budget, she able to match our demand & needs.

Anyone want to know the detail of my package, pls drop me an email to (su_fong84@hotmail.com). And you might stated my name - Su Fong, as referral to enjoy more peaks.

Congratulate & thanks a lot of all bride who beforehand share with me your bridal package ;)"

Thank you Su Fong :)

CangAiWedding

"I have signed up for their PS package with them this evening. Overall the feeling is good, no hard selling. I was served by Hana and Ally both are friendly and helpful, they are able to accommodate our simplicity. Thumb up to them.

Anyone want to know the detail of my package can email me (zobee_22@yahoo.com.sg) I will update a detail of how me and my HTB feel this time at the roadshow on my blog soon. By the way the road show is at vivo from 5-8 March at vivo.."

Thank you zobee :)