My Dream Wedding

snowbell

Hi Gals, finally i will having my local photoshoot next week. so excited and worried about the outcome. Was so stress with my first interview as i feel that the range of evening gowns are so limited. so i just pick any 2 of them. I got a pink dress with black roses for National Musuem not sure if it is too loud. But my coodinator says ok so i go ahead and select it. Anyway, i got a few props(bicycle, swing and snowy effect,) from them and i will bringing my own balloons. Hope my photoshoot day will be a bright and sunny day.

godbirdie

Hi Gals, finally i will having my local photoshoot next week. so excited and worried about the outcome. Was so stress with my first interview as i feel that the range of evening gowns are so limited. so i just pick any 2 of them. I got a pink dress with black roses for National Musuem not sure if it is too loud. But my coodinator says ok so i go ahead and select it. Anyway, i got a few props(bicycle, swing and snowy effect,) from them and i will bringing my own balloons. Hope my photoshoot day will be a bright and sunny day.

Hi, how much u paid for the prop?i understand MDW quote , $100+..i didn't take cos feel exp..only snowy effect they mentioned can edit in the photo..My local PS in april..same as u..the selection is limited..who ur coordinator?all the best all for ur PS..:)

KnGp

Hi KnGp, can share your gown with me as well?

I'm actually having my ps in Singapore, so not sure how much i have to top up for those short gowns with long train. Anyone have any idea of the range? Around S$500 or above S$1000?

Hi hongyl,
I've pm-ed u..=)

snowbell

Hi, how much u paid for the prop?i understand MDW quote , $100+..i didn't take cos feel exp..only snowy effect they mentioned can edit in the photo..My local PS in april..same as u..the selection is limited..who ur coordinator?all the best all for ur PS..:)

My coordinator is Maggie. Who is ur coordinator? I did not pay for the props as I bought groom's tuxedo shirt at 108 so I ask for additional props hee hee.
And also b4 I sign up I nego for a set of props.

godbirdie

My coordinator is Maggie. Who is ur coordinator? I did not pay for the props as I bought groom's tuxedo shirt at 108 so I ask for additional props hee hee.
And also b4 I sign up I nego for a set of props.

i signed with ah yun but change to maggie during selection. she doesnt seem very good....As for groom shirt, we are looking at Xsquare or domanchi as we heard is must cheaper tham MDW. Do you mean if buy the shirt and can nego for free props?i dun think so..

kiefer

I am not too sure if it is a good idea to engage MDW. We engaged them and totally regretted it. If you need some conviction, ask me further. Otherwise if you had signed, it is probably too late.

Kurosaki1608

Any ideas where can we get cheap tux shirt apart from Domanchi and Raoul (at Marina and Suntec)? We feel no point getting such an expensive shirt as it'll only be worn once and its worn inside where ppl cant see..

KnGp

Any ideas where can we get cheap tux shirt apart from Domanchi and Raoul (at Marina and Suntec)? We feel no point getting such an expensive shirt as it'll only be worn once and its worn inside where ppl cant see..

If u wan to consider going jb buy? KSL mall?

Kurosaki1608

any actual day photographer and videographer to recommend? My budget is around $2500.

Hi Hongyl,

Try calling Cheong at 9819 6236. Whole day photography is $400, with 2 DVD all soft copies return. $788 is with all photos + album + 2 DVD in soft copy.

He is the photographer tied together with White Link's promo. His works not bad!

Videographer - Danny at 9620 3233. Filming 10 hours with express MTV at $1100 nett

Kurosaki1608

I am not too sure if it is a good idea to engage MDW. We engaged them and totally regretted it. If you need some conviction, ask me further. Otherwise if you had signed, it is probably too late.

Why you regret?

So far it has been a pleasant experience for us though its abit expensive..but service is good!

meilingg

my hubby bought it from raoul during sales. haha...

kiefer

ahem u probably haven't looked at much studios yet. If MDH's gowns are considered very nice, then there will be many studios' one to wow you. DiGio has got a wider and classier range.

The gowns in dream wedding are all very nice. The boutique look very classy and big too.

godbirdie

we finally got shirt got it from domanchi ( 20 % and alot variety) at marina sq as it is the only shop with bridal for guys.and the salesperson allow to try with bow tie and blazer,much better than mdw which no bow ties.actually we were told that not necessary to get those really short collar for bow ties cos it depend on bridal shows like mdw to match according to us, not we match their style.somehow we are beginning to feel both gowns and shirts isnt impressive at MDW, even the services..but too late aleady paid...