diamond ring

bernu

Do visit Jannpaul, they are a private jewellery and i juz brought from them. go youtube and see how they compare diamonds and u should be able to make a decision.
mine diamond 4Cs
Carat 0.54
Colour F
Cut Solasfera (10 hearts and arrow)
Clarity VS1
damage $5050 but their diamond is confirm top grade. hope this help

meiligurl

Got my eternity diamond wedding ring at love & co. It's abt .70 ctw and sparkles so beautifully!!price is quite affordable too, compared to the many other shops that I shopped around from. Can't wait to collect it next month! :)

hazx

buy loose diamonds for traders and go to a local shop to set it. save lots. most of my friends are doing so.

Cutie

Got my eternity diamond wedding ring at love & co. It's abt .70 ctw and sparkles so beautifully!!price is quite affordable too, compared to the many other shops that I shopped around from. Can't wait to collect it next month! :)

Thanks for sharing. Would like to check how much you bought for your ring?

meiligurl

Wow.. The price is quite good for that carat size. Do you know the details for the colour and clarity? I asked one yesterday and they quoted me 2.7k for 0.4 carat only.

Color is F-G, clarity is VVS. Here's a photo of it. My wedding ring is the one on the bottom :)

Attachments

• eternity 001.jpg
    eternity 001.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 27

lilybride

I ordered both of my rings online, because few of my friends had had this jeweler making their Engagement rings and wedding bands, and They were so well made and really unique looking, so I decided to have him make my rings. I will take pictures later of my E, I'm right now in a new office in Germany getting things started, and trying to look professional, so not taking pictures of my ring now!!

My E-ring (My center stone is bigger, I choose to go with 1.02ct Diamond and it was cheaper than purchasing the ring from Here):
http://www.etsy.com/listing/104517776/diamond-engagement-ring-princess-cut

And my future wedding ring (will be getting it soon:)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91719756/diamond-eternity-unique-diamond-ring

meiligurl

@lilybride
I love etsy!!! I bought a couple of colored stone rings there and they're gorgeous!! A lot of shops in etsy are handmade jewelries that's why they are unique. Your rings are gorgeous too! Congrats on your wedding :)

meiligurl

Is that the eternity ring from Love & co on the very top? Looks NAICE! I like~

The ring on the bottom is from Love & Co. The one on the top is a shared-prong full eternity ring from an online vendor.. yes, it's super nice in real life! The photo doesn't do justice with it :D What's even better is the price is just around 1/3 of the Love & co price but twice the carat size! My Love & co ring is about .70 ctw but this one is about 1.65 ctw. Best deal ever!

Anyone interested with a 10% discount voucher from this online vendor, PM me and ill provide you more info and of course the voucher for free :) I received this voucher from them when the ring was shipped to me.

tempsdeflexion

The ring on the bottom is from Love & Co. The one on the top is a shared-prong full eternity ring from an online vendor.. yes, it's super nice in real life! The photo doesn't do justice with it :D What's even better is the price is just around 1/3 of the Love & co price but twice the carat size! My Love & co ring is about .70 ctw but this one is about 1.65 ctw. Best deal ever!

Anyone interested with a 10% discount voucher from this online vendor, PM me and ill provide you more info and of course the voucher for free :) I received this voucher from them when the ring was shipped to me.

May i know which online vendor you went to? is it Asta diamond? My friend recommend that to me!

lolli

I've been looking around for quite abit with my SO for an engagement ring...
Any recommendations so that I can hint my SO? hehe

Hotboys2

I've been looking around for quite abit with my SO for an engagement ring...
Any recommendations so that I can hint my SO? hehe

I'm quite new to this, started doing researching few weeks ago.
Been to a few major local retailers etc. lee hwa, citigems, tiffany & co. so on and so forth, frankly I would have learn or understand more about diamonds via my own online research haha

Their staffs are more like points of sale only, they wouldn't be able to give you more information besides the 4 Cs.

I'd suggest you go to JannPaul, have a session with them and you will understand there's actually much more than just the common 4Cs bout diamonds.

lolli

I'm quite new to this, started doing researching few weeks ago.
Been to a few major local retailers etc. lee hwa, citigems, tiffany & co. so on and so forth, frankly I would have learn or understand more about diamonds via my own online research haha

Their staffs are more like points of sale only, they wouldn't be able to give you more information besides the 4 Cs.

I'd suggest you go to JannPaul, have a session with them and you will understand there's actually much more than just the common 4Cs bout diamonds.

I've browsed thru the major retailers, nothing really caught my attention as yet, mind sharing the contacts of jannpaul you've mentioned?